Here are some of our preferred community referral sources.
If you are in an emergency or feel that you or someone else is at risk or harm, please contact someone immediately.
- Call 911 for help right away. Speak to your doctor or go to your nearest hospital emergency room. If your community has a mental health car, you can call 911 to request it.
- Call 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433). If you are thinking about ending your life or concerned about someone else, you can call for help at any time of day or night from anywhere in BC. It’s a free call.
- BC Crisis Centre
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Parent Support Services of BC
The Physio Room – Physiotherapist Tina O’Connor offers Medical Acupuncture, Soft Tissue Techniques, and Dynamic Taping in addition to offering patient education and treatments.
Midwifery and Pregnancy
Registered Massage Therapy
Broadway Wellness – RMT Michael Scottnicki has experience working in clinics, spas and sports teams. His areas of focus include Active Release Techniques, Deep tissue treatments, Integrated Myofascial techniques, Sports massage, and Relaxation techniques. To date, Michael’s certifications include: Active Release Therapy (A.R.T.), Integrated Myofascial Release training and a BCRPA Weight Trainer’s Certificate.
Catalyst is a longtime integrated health clinic on Commercial Drive and is home to RMT Sarah Wex. Sarah is a longtime referral for us here at Eastpoint, offering joint mobilizations, myofascial release and Swedish massage in her practice.
Dr. Karina Wickland, Naturopathic Doctor- Dr. Wickland lives in the Cowichan Valley now, but is a longtime partner to the team at Eastpoint Natural Health. She is available for Skpe and phone consultations for those requesting remote consultations.
Fitness and Coaching
Full Circle Studio – this pilates and yoga studio just off of Commercial Drive has both group and individual classes.
Ocean and Crow Yoga – offers small classes, unique workshops, and yoga for all levels and abilities.
- Kristy Ware – offers personal training and lifestyle coaching.
- Flora Ware -provides leadership and empowerment coaching.
Dr.Tanya Maté – Formerly a Naturopathic Doctor at Eastpoint Natural Health, Tanya is now specializing in Integration work.
Rocktape – Kinesiology tape used by Dr. Marina Liarsky to treat injuries including shin splints, plantar fasciitis, runner’s knee, and back pain.