Extended Health Billing
- When possible, we are happy to provide direct billing to your Extended Health Benefit policy.
- If our office front staff is not present at the time of payment, your practitioner may decide to take payment in full, and bill your extended health at a later time, with payment to be made directly to you.
- Pacific Blue Cross (PBC) does not allow a clinic to send payment to its insured member, so if you are with PBC, you will have to submit to your policy on your own, or receive a credit to your account.
- We will only submit to ONE (1) EHB plan per person per visit. If you are eligible for more than one EHB plan, you must submit to the secondary plan on your own using the payment receipts provided.
Cancellation and Rescheduling
- A minimum of 24 hours is required for cancellation or rescheduling of any appointment. This allows us to best accommodate the needs of ALL our patients.
- Late arrivals may be required to either reschedule or shorten their visit times.
- Late cancellation of appointments may be subject to a $40 fee.
- Missed appointments may be subject to a fee of the full regular adult cost of the visit booked.
- When possible, we would be happy to reschedule any appointments to a time later in the same day, with no fee applied.
Updated February 2019