Please note… This page is currently being updated… we apologize for any missing or confusing information during this process… thank you
Remember, if you are in an emergency or feel that you or someone else is at risk or harm, please contact someone immediately.
- Call 911 for help right away. Speak to your doctor or go to your nearest hospital emergency room. If your community has a mental health car, you can call 911 to request it.
- Call 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433). If you are thinking about ending your life or concerned about someone else, you can call for help at any time of day or night from anywhere in BC. It’s a free call.
- BC Crisis Centre
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Parent Support Services of BC
- Pacific Postpartum Support Society supports mothers & their families experiencing postpartum/perinatal distress, depression and anxiety. Their phone number is 604-255-7999
Birth & Postpartum Doulas
Personal Injury Lawyers
Sometimes, a person has to contact a lawyer for guidance following an injury. The law firms listed here are ones that we have had exceptional experience for, and truly focus on their clients best outcome. And they often offer a no-cost conversation about whether legal assistance would be appropriate for you.
Strength & Conditioning
Element Athletic Cardio-Strength group training studio near Olympic Village! Specializing in mobility, jump rope, & kettlebell training for all levels.
Full Circle Studio -this pilates and yoga studio just off of Commercial Drive has both group & individual classes.
Ocean and Crow Yoga – offers small classes, unique workshops, and yoga for all levels and abilities.
Registered Clinical Counsellors
Counsellor Helen Thomas offers services through Grant Street Wellness on Mondays and Wednesdays, complementary to Anika Cornish.