Eastpoint is OPEN for In-Person Urgent Care Appointments, and has Regular In-Person Appointments available for July on our Online Booking.
We are so excited to see you again!
We’re confident that we can create and maintain a safe environment for our patients and our team. This is our priority in our planning and we’re taking every precaution to operate safely.
Please read on to learn about What to Expect and How to Prepare for your Appointment:
- For your safety, as well as our other patients, staff and practitioners, you will be required to wear a mask for the duration of your visit and use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering the clinic. Please bring your own mask with you for each visit. If you do not have a mask with your, we will have masks available for purchase:
- disposable mask for $2
- non-medical cloth mask for $20.
- Three (3) hours prior to your appointment you will receive a COVID-19 Risk Assessment Questionnaire & Consent. This form is mandatory and must be completed prior to your appointment time. You will need to complete this form again before each scheduled appointment. If you have not completed this screening assessment, your appointment will be canceled and a full fee will be applied. (Please contact me PRIOR to your appointment directly if you are not able to complete the assessment online). Should you need to cancel because of symptoms, there will be no cancellation fee applied.
- There will be contactless payment and emailed receipts only. Please ensure you have a credit card on file for billing. If you do not already have a credit card on file with your Jane account you can simply add it to your profile by visiting: https://eastpointnaturalhealth.janeapp.com. Sign in or sign up for an account, select the ‘My Account’ tab, select ‘Credit Cards on File’ tab, enter your card details.
- To minimize time in the office, we will not be billing to extended health insurance at this time.
- As the appointments available at this time are considered “urgent care” there will be no courtesy or student rates available.
- Wear or bring appropriate clothing for the area being treated (ie. shorts, T-Shirts)
- Please ensure to arrive on time and no more than 5 min prior to your appointment, to help maintain physical distancing.
- Ensure any required online forms are completed prior to your appointment.
- To help let us know you have arrived, you have the option of Self Check-In (eastpointnaturalhealth.janeapp.com/checkin) or by scanning the QR code posted at the front entrance.
What we are doing to keep you safe:
- During this time, we are waiving cancellation fees, so please stay home if you are feeling unwell and we will do the same!
- I (Dr. Stacey) will be wearing a mask during your appointment.
- All high touch surfaces and common areas will be thoroughly sanitized regularly.
- All treatment rooms and equipment will be thoroughly sanitized between patients.
- Time has been added between each patient visit to ensure proper sanitation of all surfaces, treatment beds and equipment.
- All magazines, books and toys have been removed from the clinic space.
How you can help to keep us safe:
- Please stay home if you are feeling unwell, have recently traveled, or suspect to have come into contact with someone who is unwell.
- Please leave all unnecessary personal belongings in the car or at home and arrive unaccompanied.
- We ask that you plan to use the washroom at home before arriving at the clinic, as use of our restroom will be for hand washing and emergency use only.
- Set up online payments and schedule appointments through our online booking site to minimize contact and congestion of the reception area.
- Please be mindful of of social distancing throughout the clinic and the building, keeping 2 meters distance if you come across others in reception or hallways.
Dr. Stacey will continue to have Telehealth (Virtual) Appointments available to maintain at-home access to care and support. These are available for booking online. Your wellness is important to me.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding over the last few months, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. I am always here to help.
And remember, in the words of Dr. Bonnie Henry, “be kind, be calm, be safe”.
For further information and current updates, visit us on social media (Facebook, Instagram). Or subscribe to our newsletter to get updates right into your mailbox!
Read the current BC Restart Plan to stay updated about provincial guidelines.
If you are feeling unwell and are concerned about COVID19, you can check your symptoms with the BC Health Resource. This resource is available 24 hours a day.