Remember, if you are in an emergency or feel that you or someone else is at risk or harm, please contact someone immediately.
- Call 911 for help right away. Speak to your doctor or go to your nearest hospital emergency room. If your community has a mental health car, you can call 911 to request it.
- Call 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433). If you are thinking about ending your life or concerned about someone else, you can call for help at any time of day or night from anywhere in BC. It’s a free call.
- BC Crisis Centre
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Parent Support Services of BC
- Pacific Postpartum Support Society supports mothers & their families experiencing postpartum/perinatal distress, depression and anxiety. Their phone number is 604-255-7999